Friday, December 20, 2019

Let’s talk about ways to celebrate life.  

Two years ago, I got a page-a-day calendar of holidays.  I was disillusioned after the first week (only a dentist would want to celebrate National Toothache Day) and I thought, “I can do better than this.”  That thought blossomed into a celebrate-every-day calendar I created for my family.  We had so much fun with it in 2019 that I decided to create another calendar for 2020.  

I would like to share it with you and hope you will share how you are celebrating life with me.

Here's a few ways to celebrate pre-Christmas days in 2019.
Dec 20 - National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day
Dec 21 - National Flashlight Day (Shortest Day of the Year)
Dec 22 - National Cookie Exchange Day & Look at Christmas Lights Night
Dec 23 - Watch a Christmas Movie Night
Dec 24 - Last Minute Shoppers' Day & National Egg Nog Day

Not Ugly, nor a Sweater but it's the best I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment