Tuesday, October 6, 2020

It's National Noodle Day

 Even though noodles are made out of the same ingredients, some noodles taste better in some dishes than others.  That makes no sense to me but it's true.  My favorite noodle meal is macaroni and cheese with browned ground beef mixed in and the noodles have to be elbow macaroni.  What would spaghetti be without spaghetti noodles?  Hamburger Stroganoff and Tuna Noodles Romanoff must be made with egg noodles.  And what would lasagna be without lasagna noodles?  See what I mean?  I think my favorite noodles are egg noodles.  Thailand 1 Dollar Meals has a Noodles Romanoff recipe that's just like mine with two exceptions.  I put 2 cans of drained tuna in mine and I don't put Worcestershire sauce in it.

What's your favorite type of noodle and what's your favorite noodle dish?





No comments:

Post a Comment