Sunday, October 11, 2020

It's Pastor Appreciation Day & Kimberly Day & National Sausage Pizza Day

 Let your pastors know how much you appreciate them today, this month, always.  If they are called-by-God, true pastors, their heart is always for you and they take their responsibilities very seriously.  Support them, financially and emotionally, the best you can.  Love you, Pastor Glen Keefer (Calvary Faith Center, Wendell, NC)!  I appreciate all the pastors who have helped me learn and grow throughout my life.

If you know a Kimberly, wish her a happy name day today.  Happy Kimberly Day, Kim Walaski!

My Kim is a vegan so I will have to eat sausage pizza for her.  I might need to add some other toppings too.  We had pizza for the after-ceremony celebration meal yesterday and we are probably eating leftover pizza for breakfast this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment