Thursday, July 2, 2020

It's Made in the USA Day & I Forgot Day

My family spent some time in Williamsburg, VA a day early seeing things made in the USA and how they used to be made.

I don't know why I chose to include I Forgot Day on my calendar (guess I forgot 😏)  I do forget things more often now that I'm older.  That's why I started this post yesterday with the answers to the jokes, otherwise I would have forgotten.

Revelation 3:3  Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent.  But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Did you already know the answers to yesterday's jokes?  Here they are if you didn't.
Fish with no eyes answer:  Fsh
Break a leg answer:  because every play has a cast
Seagulls answer:  because if they flew over a bay, they would be bagels.
😆



No comments:

Post a Comment