Friday, July 17, 2020

It's Wrong Way Corrigan Day & National Peach Ice Cream Day & World Emoji Day

Directions don't mean much to me.  I don't respond well to words like right and left or east and west.  It's not unusual for me to get lost.  Douglas Corrigan was an aviator who flew from New York to California by way of Ireland.  Whoops, it could happen to anyone.  I think we must be kindred spirits because I frequently go the opposite direction of my destination.  Let's take a pleasure trip today and get lost on purpose.

The Lord told Jonah to go to Nineveh but he didn't want to go so he went the opposite direction.  Read the book of Jonah to see how the story unfolds.  It's a short book and a really good story.

Maybe your trip will lead you to peach ice cream.  I like peaches minus the fuzz, which are really nectarines, but I don't remember ever having peach ice cream.  Is it vanilla ice cream with bits of peaches in it or is the ice cream actually peach flavored?

Are you going to imitate Wrong Way Corrigan today?  👈  👉  👆  👇  🙈  😕

Or will you eat peach ice cream?  🍑  🍦  🍑  🍨  😋

Whatever you do, don't trip over all the emojis people throw at you.  ⚽  🏈  🏀  🛹


No comments:

Post a Comment