Thursday, April 30, 2020

Celebrate Hairstyle Appreciation Day & National Oatmeal Cookie Day & National Mahjong Day & National Raisin Day & Thank You Thursday

Happy National Oatmeal Cookie Day &
             Hairstyle Appreciation Day &
                National Mahjong Day &
                 Thank You Thursday &
                 National Raisin Day

You can celebrate Oatmeal Cookie Day and National Raisin Day together if you have oatmeal raisin cookies.

Find a Mahjong game online and enjoy the matching.  It's one of my favorite games, although, I just realized I don't have a Mahjong game that I've played this year!

We can really have some fun with Hairstyle Appreciation Day since most, if not all, of us haven't been to a hairstylist in almost 2 months.  Be creative because I know your hair is getting long unless you cut it yourself.  One of my colleagues is wearing a hat to virtual meetings because he cut his hair himself.  Did you see the video on Facebook of the man who cut his own hair with pruning shears?  

Since it's Thank You Thursday, let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who reads and participates in these little celebrations with me.  I appreciate your input and comments.  Feel free to post your own pictures of celebrations as we look for ways to enjoy life day by day.  The days I choose are not the only days (and you can make up your own too - I think I'll do that next year) so please share a different day to celebrate if you want.

Ephesians 1:16  I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment