Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Happy National Blueberry Pie Day & National Kiss Your Mate Day & School Bus Drivers' Day & National Superhero Day

Celebrate National Blueberry Pie Day &
                 National Kiss Your Mate Day &
                  School Bus Drivers' Day &
                    National Superhero Day!

Blueberry pie is one of hubby's favorites.  Cake Whiz has an Easy Blueberry Pie recipe.  I like blueberries in moderation and pie is not my favorite way to eat them.

But I'll still kiss my mate, Denny, even if he eats blueberry pie!

Do school bus drivers count as superheroes?  I've heard some stories from my superhero Pastor, Glen Keefer, and I think they should qualify.  They're kind of like Batman; they have no mystic powers, just lots and lots of superhuman patience.

Ephesians 6:12  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Today would be a great day to watch a movie or show about superheroes.  I think Doctor Who should qualify as a superhero; he's saved the earth enough times!  Who's your favorite superhero?
Makenzie - I am Batgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment