Saturday, April 25, 2020

Celebrate National Zucchini Bread Day & National Telephone Day

It's National Zucchini Bread Day & National Telephone Day

Psalm 27:7  Hear my voice when I call, Lord; be merciful to me and answer me.

Little Sweet Baker has a Real Simple Zucchini Bread recipe on her website.  Grating the zucchini sounds like the only difficult thing in this recipe.  I've never made zucchini bread so I have no idea how hard it is to make.  Have you ever made zucchini bread?  Is it easy?

How will you celebrate National Telephone Day today?  Will you play on your phone?  Will you play telephone with those in your household?  Will you play "I called grandma on the telephone and told her about 1 apple.  I called grandma on the telephone and told her about 1 apple and 2 boats," etc.?  Will you make a telephone out of a string and 2 tin cans? 
Did you ever talk on one of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment