Friday, April 3, 2020

It's Fish Fingers and Custard Day & National Don't Go to Work Unless It's Fun Day

Do you know Who likes Fish Fingers and Custard?  I will not tell you Who.  Personally, I think it sounds disgusting.  You'd have to be a Mad Man to eat that!  I wouldn't even feed it to my Tin Dog.  I prefer to have Bowtie pasta with my Fish Fingers.  If you eat Fish Fingers and Custard you may need to call The Doctor.  Well, that's enough Space for this day.  It's Time to move on.

A couple days ago it was International Fun at Work Day.  Today, it's National.  Good thing most of us don't have far to go to work.  How can you make your day fun? 
Take a 15-minute break and have a mini dance party.  Exercise gets those happy endorphins going.  Be thankful.  Worry can't add anything but can take away from you.

Philippians 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true,
whatsoever things are honest,
whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely,
whatsoever things are of good report;
if there be any virtue, and there be any praise, think on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment