Saturday, April 18, 2020

Celebrate Husband Appreciation Day & National Animal Cracker Day

It's Husband Appreciation Day and National Animal Cracker Day

Since many of us have been together in the house for so long, it might be a good time to reflect on how much we used to love and appreciate our husbands, in case that needs some bolstering.  Mine is extremely caring and helpful (for real).  He is very sweet and peace-loving.  I do appreciate him and all he does to take care of me and our family.

I wish I had some animal crackers - vanilla or chocolate!  Since I don't, I may have to watch Shirley Temple sing "Animal Crackers in my Soup" which she sang in Curly Top.  Years ago, my first day at a new job, my supervisor left a box of animal crackers on my desk with a post-it note that read, "Welcome to the zoo."  It was one of the best jobs I've ever had.

Proverbs 31:12  She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.


No comments:

Post a Comment