Monday, November 9, 2020

It's National Chaos Never Dies Day

Chaos Never Dies - that's feels so true.  Chaos hides and jumps out when you aren't looking.  Well, nothing more needs to be said about chaos; it's been the focal point this year.  I hope your day is not chaotic, but peaceful and purposeful.

That's the only thing I found interesting to celebrate today so let's talk about next year's celebrations.  I'm going to be focusing on week-long celebration topics.  They will incorporate monthly and daily celebrations, but I'm stretching them out for a week.  Those will be "Our..." because they're not "official."  I'm looking forward to seeing how creative we can be with our interpretations.  My 2021 calendar is still a little chaotic itself.

Sadly, my desk looks a lot like this today.


No comments:

Post a Comment