Saturday, November 21, 2020

It's World Television Day

Haven't we all been watching more television this year?  It's World Television Day and I plan to spend the day watching something on television.  It may be a DVD since good shows are so lacking anymore.  

I just finished watching Man With a Plan on Netflix.  I was sad when there was no next episode.  The family portrayed was so relatable and  the actors were great.  I especially love the actors playing the two  main characters - Matt LeBlanc and Liza Snyder.  There are sexual references and I wouldn't watch it with children unless you're ready to explain some things but it's a good G-PG grown-up sitcom.  I think there's an occasional bad word but there must not be many and not very bad since I can't remember.  There are no nude or sex scenes, no ugly fighting, just funny even in the serious.  It's normal family life in a family that loves each other.  After some google searching, I discovered that the network canceled the show.  Of course they did because it was actually worth watching!  



No comments:

Post a Comment