Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Celebrate Working Parents Day & National Cinnamon Raisin Bread Day & National Guacamole Day

 As a parent who was a stay-at-home mom for eighteen years, I know that every parent is a working parent.  We don't all get paid money for the work we do but it's our job.  I used to tell my kids that school was their job.  Good parents are working themselves out of that job but the heart part remains in us until we die.  

I especially want to recognize single parents.  They have two full-time jobs and the tug-of-war is stressful.  Parenting is the hardest job you will ever do and I salute all parents who are trying their best to raise responsible adults.  May God forgive us our wrong choices and mistakes and bless our intentions.

3 John 1:4  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

(This picture is from 2017 - Abbie, Caleb, Leah, & Aaron)


No comments:

Post a Comment