Sunday, September 6, 2020

It's Read a Book Day & Great Egg Toss Day

 I do a lot of reading, or rather my Kindle reads books to me.  My favorite genre is cozy mysteries.  One of my favorite series is The Cat Who books.  Cynthia Martinez, a co-worker & friend, introduced me to these books a long time ago and I'm so glad she did.

For a different diversion when you're tired of reading, find someone to play Egg Toss with you.  You can toss an egg back and forth, taking a step back each time or see who can toss an egg the farthest.  Although, I have to say this is a very messy game and a waste of good food.  Maybe, go back to reading.

What are some of your favorite books and authors?

John 21:25  Jesus did many other things as well.  If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.



No comments:

Post a Comment