Monday, May 4, 2020

Celebrate Star Wars Day & National Orange Juice Day & International Respect for Chickens Day

May the 4th be with you.  That is so much fun to say.

But, this is the real force you need with you:
1 Corinthians 1:18  For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

I'm not a Star Wars fan (sorry Gibsons); I'm a Star Trek fan and a Whovian.  I saw the original first Star Wars movie made when it first came out in theaters (yes, I'm that old).  I think I lost interest when the 2nd one came out.  Is that the one in the desert?  It seemed boring.  Maybe I just need to watch them again.  Although, the movies seem confusing in a Doctor Who timey wimey kind of way since they decided to make newer movies that take place before the original.  I get a prequel, but they went overboard.

As for celebrating food and drink today, have some orange juice and eggs for breakfast or eat a juicy orange and a hard-boiled egg later on.  I think we should refrain from eating chicken today out of respect but eggs are okay; we don't want the chicken's hard work to go unappreciated.

In memory of Super Sonic      

From Amanda:  Came down to a delicious breakfast made by Jackson just for me 😍 He even chose a Star Wars mug in honor of today

No comments:

Post a Comment