Monday, May 18, 2020

It's Visit Your Relatives Day & National No Dirty Dishes Day & I Love Reese's Day

I lose on all 3 of these.  I'll have to find something else to celebrate today.

I don't plan to visit relatives.  Today is the first day of 10-hour days for work and relatives are too far away.

1 Corinthians 16:7  For I do not want to see you now and make only a passing visit; I hope to spend some time with you, if the Lord permits.

If I had done the dishes last night, I could celebrate no dirty dishes day today.  But I didn't, so I can't.  I'll celebrate by doing dishes so maybe at some point there won't be any dirty dishes today.

Well, I do love Reese's but there are none in the house so I'll just have to celebrate this one at a later date.

How about you?

Here's a visit the relatives picture from 2017. 

A gift from Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment