Thursday, May 14, 2020

Happy National Buttermilk Biscuit Day & National Strawberry Month & National Salad Month

My favorite buttermilk biscuits are at Bojangles.  You can get them plain, with country ham, sausage, or Cajun chicken filet, or as a Cheddar Bo.  All of them are good!  
Road trip to the Bo's drive-thru!

I like strawberries and I like salad but I never had the two together until I moved to North Carolina.  Totally the Bomb has a recipe for Strawberry Spinach Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing.  There are only 6 ingredients!  It's pretty sweet; well, we are in the South.

Genesis 1:12  The land produced vegetation:  plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds.  And God saw that it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment