Saturday, May 30, 2020

It's National Creativity Day and My Bucket's Got a Hole in It Day

Well, if your bucket has a hole in it, you need to be creative.

Proverbs 20:5  The purposes of a person's heart are deep waters, but one who has insight draws them out.

My cup is neither half full nor half empty; my cup has a hole in it.  Hubby and I balance each other out so well because his cup is the magic baby bottle from my childhood that empties when turned upside down but refills when you turn it right side up.

The kids may enjoy singing along with poor Henry and Liza as they discover there's a hole in their bucket too.

1 comment:

  1. Dan and Staci were supposed to move on the 26th but a storm put them off a day.
    Dan: BTW moving in a rain storm socks. (Thank you spell check) I feel bad for the movers.
    Abbie: Well change your socks then lol.
    Matt: Wait is it a rain storm of socks? Like they are falling everywhere?
    (I love my family.)

    ReplyDelete