Saturday, June 13, 2020

Celebrate National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month

Abbie, Denny, and I all bought celery recently.  Abbie bought buffalo chicken dip to go with hers.  She and I can celebrate with that.  I may put peanut butter or cream cheese on some celery too.  Denny is going to have to eat his plain because he doesn't like any of these combinations.

My friend, Chrissy, has been using the air fryer accessory to her instant pot to air fry vegetables.  They are delicious, as good as chips.  I believe an air fryer is in my future; Chrissy keeps tempting me with the yummy things she makes.

Denny bought a watermelon that we can eat this weekend too. 

Guess we were more prepared for this day than I expected.

Galatians 5:22-23  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.  Against such things there is no law.

No comments:

Post a Comment