Sunday, June 28, 2020

How will you celebrate National Tapioca Day & Log Cabin Day?

The temple had lots of wood in it but definitely was NOT a log cabin.
1 Kings 6:14-18  So Solomon built the temple and completed it.  He lined its interior walls with cedar boards, paneling them from the floor of the temple to the ceiling, and covered the floor of the temple with planks of juniper.  He partitioned off twenty cubits at the rear of the temple with cedar boards from floor to ceiling to form within the temple an inner sanctuary, the Most Holy Place.  The main hall in front of this room was forty cubits long.  The inside of the temple was cedar, carved with gourds and open flowers.  Everything was cedar; no stone was to be seen.  

What does log cabin make you think of?  I won't put my suggestions yet.  I look forward to hearing yours.

Do you use tapioca?  If so, in what?  Is tapioca outdated now?  I haven't used it in decades.  

Let me know our thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment