Monday, June 22, 2020

Happy National Onion Rings Day & National Chocolate Eclair Day

Celebrate almost opposite sides of the spectrum today - onions and chocolate.

The Spruce Eats has an easy Air Fryer Onion Rings recipe.  I bought an air fryer and used it yesterday for the first time.  I made broccoli.  It was easy, in spite of my nervousness, and turned out well.  I'm looking forward to trying more air fryer recipes like this one (just in case the link doesn't work):  https://www.thespruceeats.com/air-fryer-onion-rings-4771524

It's been a long time since I ate a chocolate eclair.  I remember they are delicious - a light pastry with cream inside and chocolate on top.  I looked at some recipes and they seem like a baker could do it but it's too much work for me.

2 Chronicles 26:4a, 5c  He [Uzziah] did what was right in the eyes of the Lord...As long as he sought the Lord, God gave him success.


No comments:

Post a Comment