Tuesday, June 2, 2020

It's National Leave the Office Early Day & National Rocky Road Day

I don't plan to leave the office early since I'm working from home.  I enjoy driving when the weather's good but It's so nice to skip my over 2-hour round-trip commute.  I love being able to quit work and start dinner (when I cook) so it's ready before 7 pm.  No one's starving (like me) so I don't feel pressured or rushed.  It's so much more relaxing being home. 

Speaking of dinner, or after dinner really, it's National Rocky Road Day.  When I think of Rocky Road, I think of ice cream but Rocky Road is also a fudgy-type dessert.  I found two easy Rocky Road dessert recipes.  One is on Tastes Better from Scratch and the other is on Spend with Pennies.  There are slight differences in ingredients and how they're put together but they both sound good. 
If you're not into chocolate or dessert, you can craft your own rocky road with rocks or draw a setting with a rocky road.  Where does your rocky road lead?
Which type of rocky road do you prefer?

Exodus 33:21  Then the Lord said, "There is a place near Me where you may stand on a rock."

No comments:

Post a Comment