Friday, June 26, 2020

It's Beautician's Day & National Chocolate Pudding Day & National Food Truck Day

We are all grateful the hair salons were allowed to open again.  We gained a greater appreciation of our beauticians and celebrate that today.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Nothing wrong with making the outside pretty but let's not neglect the inside too.
1 Peter 3:3-4  Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.  Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.

Take your beautician some chocolate pudding or think of them while you eat it today.

I refuse to eat from a food truck.  I think it's a generational thing.  I have very fond memories of buying ice cream from the ice cream truck but that's the only food I've bought out of a truck and I intend to keep it that way.  I've heard the food is usually good.  I've read books and watched Hallmark movies about food trucks but I still have no desire to eat from one.  But y'all go ahead and celebrate without me.
Hair Undone, Wake Forest, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment