Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Happy National Egg Day

Wake up to an egg-citing day!
 
Scrambled eggs for breakfast or over medium so you can dip toast into the soft yolk.
Egg salad sandwich for lunch (not something I would EVER eat) or egg drop soup.
Deviled eggs with dinner.

I won't be having any of these because I really don't like eggs, unless they're in bakery items.  I wish I did because they're so good for you; I wonder if that's why I don't like them.

I tried to get some egg recipes for you but I dislike eggs so much, I just couldn't do it.
However, I did discover an egg-cellent YouTube video by Tasty entitled, "I Made Only Egg Recipes For A Day."  You have to watch this!  I'm so impressed with his one-handed egg cracking skills.

See how many egg references you can make today but don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Hope your day is egg-straordinary.

Luke 11:11-13  Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?  Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion?  If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!

No comments:

Post a Comment