Saturday, June 27, 2020

Happy Sunglasses Day & National Onion Day & National Ice Cream Cake Day

It's a great day for a blooming onion made in the air fryer or French onion dip with chips or veggies.

If Katherine was going to be around, I'd make - ok, I really mean buy - an ice cream cake.  She used to like those but that may have been replaced by cookie cakes.  Good thing I won't see her today, I don't need to eat either one.  I'm in the group that has put on weight while in quarantine and am glad I don't have to get dressed in restrictive clothes to go out to work right now.

Make sure to wear your sunglasses while you can.  I understand when the latest plague reaches us, we won't need them; the dust cloud will be our shade.

Deuteronomy 4:19  And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars - all the heavenly array - do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment