Monday, June 1, 2020

It's National Olive Day & National Nail Polish Day & Say Something Nice Day

I can't believe it's the beginning of June.  I was so secluded during the Spring months that I feel like I missed them.

Proverbs 17:27  The one who has knowledge uses words with restraint, and whoever has understanding is even-tempered.

Were you ever told, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all?"  That's actually good advice.  Where there is an abundance of words, foot ends up in mouth.

It's National Olive Day.  I like olives, that's why I put it on the calendar.  I only like black olives on Subway subs but I like green olives anytime.  You know the ones that are pitted and stuffed with minced pimento, that comes in a jar?  It's an acquired taste, I think.

It's also National Nail Polish Day.  Nail polish and books are 2 things I have a hard time resisting.  I like to watch Kelli Marissa on YouTube and she likes to review nail polish  She has really been tempting me lately with gorgeous new polishes.  I feel them calling my name.

Remember, say something nice to someone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment