Saturday, February 1, 2020

Happy Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day and Happy Spunky Old Broads Day and Happy Car Insurance Day

WooHoo, eating ice cream for breakfast!  Kids will love this one.  Grown-ups can have coffee ice cream to get their morning started.  How about ice cream and waffles?  Ice cream topped with granola, that's sort of like a bowl of granola cereal, right?  Or bananas and ice cream (some call it a banana split)?  If you're stuck inside, chase away Winter blahs by celebrating in this fun way.  But this might mean you need to have oatmeal for dinner.

Do you know any spunky old broads?  Are you a spunky old broad?  I'm an old broad but don't consider myself spunky.  Now my BFF with the unicorn hair, she's spunky, she's just not old.  We bought a nice older gold van last year and I named her Goldie but the color reminded me of getting blonde hair color a little wrong - brassy.  So, her name is Goldie but I call her BOB because my gold van is a Brassy Old Broad.

I recently discovered that today is also Car Insurance Day.  This one's for my son, Matt, who works for Geico.  Looking at the 3 days to celebrate today, I feel like singing, "Which one of these doesn't belong?"  Two outrageous suggestions and car insurance.  (Try saying "out-RA-geous" with emphasis and "car insurance" in a really flat voice.  Makes me laugh!)  Now, all laughing aside, car insurance is important and every driver should have it.  Drivers are crazy out there - not you, of course.  

1 comment:

  1. Daughter Amanda said, "So if it's ice cream for breakfast day and we decide to do breakfast for dinner, does that mean I have until tonight to have the ice cream?"

    ReplyDelete