Saturday, February 15, 2020

Happy National I Want Butterscotch Day & National Wisconsin Day & National Hippo Day

What's your favorite flavor?  Does butterscotch even make the top 10?  I never even think of butterscotch.  I bought some pre-made butterscotch pudding to celebrate today; I can't even remember the last time I had butterscotch.  I do remember having some good butterscotch hard candies.

Today we celebrate the day Wisconsin became a state.  It's known as "America's Dairyland" and the only thing I know about Wisconsin is they make a lot of cheese.  So, eat cheese today in tribute to Wisconsin.

You have to go to YouTube and listen to (and watch) Gayla Peevey sing The Christmas Hippo Song to celebrate National Hippo Day.  Doesn't it make you want to march around and sing?  Then maybe visit the zoo to see a real hippopotamus yourself.

Genesis 1:24 And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds:  the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind."  And it was so.

No comments:

Post a Comment