Monday, February 10, 2020

Oatmeal Monday & Clean Out Your Computer Day & National Flannel Day

Make your computer happy by taking some time to clean it out both internally and externally today.  Defrag to free up space, delete files you no longer need or games you no longer play (that's what I need to look at; that and pictures).  Checkiday has a longish list of how to's in cleaning out your computer.  It's well worth reading.

I think the only flannel thing I own is pajamas.  I'll just have to stay home from work so I can stay in my flannel pjs all day!

Will you celebrate Oatmeal Monday?  I like oatmeal so I will enjoy celebrating this.  A bowl of nice hot oatmeal with fruit is yummy.  I also really like Quaker's Oatmeal Squares cereal.  If you don't like oatmeal as cereal, how about oats in granola bars or in cookies?  Or beauty products that contain oats?  Have you ever had the chicken pox?  Did you soak in an oat bath to sooth the itching?  I remember doing that for my kids.

We are in a time nowadays when people want to soothe their consciences like soothing itches.  This is what the Bible says about that:
2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine.  Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
Amanda's did an oatmeal bara for lunch with old fashioned oats, fresh strawberries cooked down, bananas, and marshmallows.  Here is Makenzie's oatmeal creation.

1 comment:

  1. Katherine: I had less fancy, instant oatmeal for breakfast. Glad I took some my last visit home.
    Amanda: So you had STOLEN oatmeal
    Katherine: Uhhh, yeah

    ReplyDelete