Saturday, August 15, 2020

Celebrate National Lemon Meringue Pie Day & National Best Friends Day & National Relaxation Day

 Another day to remember our best friends.  Old friends, furry friends, special loved ones.  Consider how you can show your best friend you care.  I'm off to spend the day with my best friend.  We share our most precious commodity - time.

David's men were probably not best friends with the shepherds they protected but they were all friendly.

1 Samuel 25:16  Night and day they were a wall around us the whole time we were herding our sheep near them.

My friend and I will celebrate National Relaxation Day by playing games and creating lovely nail art while we chat and eat.  I hope you get a chance to relax today.  Now that many of us are home a lot more and many things that claimed our attention are shut down, do you have more time to relax?  Used to be week days were full of our job's work so weekends for many were filled with work around the house and yard.  Are your weekends still filled with activity or are you able to relax and breathe?

After dinner tonight, I plan to relax with a piece of lemon meringue pie.  I've realized pie is not my favorite but lemon pie is different.  I don't prefer meringue but will put up with it to get the lemon.


No comments:

Post a Comment