Saturday, August 8, 2020

It's National Zucchini Day & National Frozen Custard Day & National Dollar Day

 Take advantage of zucchini being in season and make some yummy recipes with it.  I found this easy Parmesan Tomato Zucchini Bake on The Nutritionist Reviews website.

After a healthy dinner, treat yourself to some frozen custard.  My grandson, Caleb, works at Culvers creating their yummy custard.  If there's a Culvers near you, you know they serve the best frozen custard.

Maybe a trip to the Dollar Store is in order to get some Fall decor before they're sold out.  Create your own art to appreciate.  My friend, Chrissy, reminded me that art comes in many forms.

Isaiah 45:12  It is I [the Lord] Who made the earth and created mankind on it.  My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts.

The picture below is the art that is the unbaked recipe above and I assume was made by Amanda Hernandez from The Nutritionist Reviews.  I like the clean, fresh look and nice color combinations.


No comments:

Post a Comment