Friday, August 28, 2020

Happy National Cherry Turnover Day & Crackers Over the Keyboard Day & National Bow Tie Day

 I bought cherry turnovers to celebrate today.  They're probably not that hard to make but I don't plan to really think about baking and cooking until I retire.

Now crackers over the keyboard I can do!  This day is to encourage us to stop pretending we don't eat over our keyboards.  Admit the truth.  Sometimes I turn my laptop upside down hoping any crumbs will fall out of the keyboard.

I don't have a bow tie so I will have to watch Doctor Who when Matt Smith was the doctor.  According to him, bow ties are cool and I agree.  Of course, he thought a fez hat was cool too but River threw it away.  Gotta love River Song!

Watching Doctor Who while I eat my cherry turnover over my keyboard.  That's my plan.  What's yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment