Friday, August 21, 2020

It's National Senior Citizens Day & National Eat Dessert First Month

 Today to celebrate National Senior Citizens Day why not wear a mask and practice social distancing if you aren't already.  Just for one day, in honor of senior citizens who are more susceptible to the virus than healthy younger people.  Or greet them from afar if wearing a mask is too strenuous for those who object.

Isaiah 46:4  Even to your old age and gray hairs I AM He, I AM He Who will sustain you.  I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

Now I need to focus on something more enjoyable, like eating dessert all day long, I mean first.  Donuts for breakfast, pie for lunch, and ice cream for dinner.

My favorite senior citizen.


No comments:

Post a Comment