Monday, January 20, 2020

Happy National Cheese Lover Day & Happy Take a Walk Outdoors Day

This day should make my boss extra happy.  He's from Wisconsin and loves to be outdoors.

We are cheese lovers at my house.  I mentioned I like Parmesan cheese on my popcorn.  Maybe dinner tonight can be cheeseburgers and mac & cheese.  The temperature is supposed to be in the 40's so maybe broccoli, potato, cheese soup will be a better choice and we can celebrate National Soup Month too!
An easy snack that looks impressive is to cut string cheese into bite size pieces.  Try that at your next gathering but don't give away the secret when people are impressed with your contribution.
Or, going in a totally different direction with Cheese Lover Day, tell some cheesy jokes (like Dad jokes).  Leave me some jokes to groan about in the comments!  My grandson, Jackson loves knock knock jokes so I hope he gets to be cheesy today.  Most knock knock jokes would qualify as cheesy, don't you think?

Hope the weather permits you to take a walk outdoors.  I bought a pair of binoculars this month and today would be an appropriate day to do some bird watching.
Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.  Are you not much more valuable than they?

How will you celebrate today?

1 comment:

  1. Might have been fun to take a walk outdoors if it hadn't been 20 degrees!

    ReplyDelete