Thursday, January 2, 2020

Lots on the calendar to celebrate today!
Happy Swiss Cheese Day
          Happy World Introvert Day
                    Happy National Buffet Day

I spent yesterday with my best-est friend (what better way to start a new decade) and I have to - I mean, get to - go to work today.  Since I am an introvert, I'm going to withdraw from people-ing as much as possible to celebrate World Introvert Day.  No buffet, too many people; but I might like a ham and Swiss sandwich while in my cave.

However, the truth is I am never really alone; God is always with me.
Joshua 1:9 " Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

How are you celebrating today?

No comments:

Post a Comment