Thursday, January 30, 2020

Happy National Croissant Day and Happy National Escape Day

Croissants make a nice light substitute for sandwich bread.  My BFF, Chrissy, used to make chicken salad on croissants for us.  That's about all I have to say about croissants.  Do you like them?  Do you use them?

Calgon, take me away!  Does anyone remember that commercial?  Daughter, Amanda, had an Escape vehicle once upon a time and she used to escape in it.  🚙  Have you ever been through an Escape Room?  I haven't, but some of my family has and I think they enjoyed it.  Grandson, Jackson, has an Escape game for kids, and son, Matt and his wife, Cat, have a grown-up version.  Matt and Cat leant their game to Amanda, and family who brought it to youngest daughter, Katherine's.  They played when they were together for Christmas.  Katherine said it was a lot of fun.  Is an Escape Room an experience you are interested in having?  I don't think I would like it.  I cry when I'm lost and I'm easily frustrated.  How do you escape?  Where do you escape to for real or in your dreams?  My escape is to get a Diet Coke from McDonald's drive-thru, park in a pleasant place, and listen to my Kindle read a book to me, all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment