Friday, January 24, 2020

Happy National Peanut Butter Day & Happy National Eskimo Pie Day & Happy Compliment Day

Who likes peanut butter?  I think it's addictive.  I like to take a peanut butter sandwich to work for breakfast and I crave it on days I don't have one.  Do you like yours with jelly?  Have you tried it with marshmallow crème?  I'm almost rolling my eyes at the thought of how good that tastes!  My boss likes to put peanut butter and syrup on his pancakes.  At the risk of grossing out one of my friends, I prefer cheese on my pancakes - no syrup, but peanut butter sounds pretty good.  I'll have to try that.  What do you think?  How do you like your peanut butter?  On bread?  By the spoon?  In a cookie?

It's a little cold for Eskimo Pie but true ice cream lovers probably don't care.  I should have mentioned this one on National Pie Day.  I do like ice cream that has chocolate and peanut butter in it.  Maybe I should top an Eskimo Pie with a spoonful of peanut butter.  What's your favorite ice cream?

Let's be sure to say something nice and true (don't be smarmy) to at least one person today.  We all like compliments.  Let's especially remember those who assist us at the store, in a restaurant, and those who protect us locally and abroad.  A thank you for your service is always nice to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment