Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Happy National Shop for Travel Day

There's something I can participate in as long as I can shop online.  Hubby and I did a lot of traveling last year and hope to travel quarterly this year too.  Maybe we'll shop timeshare options.  Hubby gave me 2 National Park books so I could figure out which ones I'd like to see.  He shopped for travel a little early.  😊  If we're going to visit some National Parks this year I think I should shop for trail mix and animal crackers!  

Here are some ideas to celebrate today.  What are yours?
If you're a AAA member, you can get tourbooks for states in the US. 
Janetta Fudge-Messmer wrote a 4-book series called the Early Birds.  The books are about 4 retirees who travel around the country in RVs helping where needed along the way.  
An easy read is Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss; you can "buy" this one at the library.  

As we think about traveling this year let's remember Proverbs 16:9  A man's mind plans his way as he journeys through life, but the Lord directs his steps and establishes them.
and in Proverbs 23:23, God tells us to Buy Truth, and do not sell it; Get wisdom and instruction and understanding.


1 comment:

  1. As things worked out, I celebrated today by booking a flight for daughter, Rebecca, to visit her brother, Daniel, and his girlfriend, Staci, in Florida next month.

    ReplyDelete