Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Happy International Find a Pay Phone Booth Day & National Blueberry Popover Day & International Day of Awesomeness

How hard is it to find a pay phone booth nowadays?  Most everyone has a cell phone so there's no need for pay phones anymore.  I think, unless you're Doctor Who, they may be impossible to find.  In Jumpin' Jack Flash, Whoopie Goldberg gets stuck in a phone booth that's being hauled away.  Good movie except for the language.

I used to make popovers to serve ground beef gravy over but I haven't made them for years.  I remember popovers being pretty light.  Blueberry popovers sound delicious.

Celebrate your own awesomeness today.

Psalm 139:14 I praise you (God) because I am fearfully and wonderfully made your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

No comments:

Post a Comment