Monday, March 16, 2020

Happy National Artichoke Hearts Day & Lips Appreciation Day

I like spinach artichoke dip and I think I like artichoke hearts.  I keep collecting recipes using artichoke hearts but have never actually made any of the recipes. Not going to the store just to buy them now though.  These recipes will just have to wait a while longer.  Have you ever had artichoke hearts?  Do you like them?  What do you do with them?  The two recipes I have are both for chicken with artichoke hearts in the crockpot.

Make sure you appreciate your lips today.  You might paint them with lipstick, lick them after eating something yummy, flap them, or give them a rest.  If you have an opportunity, appreciate the lips of your sweetie too.

Hebrews 13:15  Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise - the fruit of lips that openly profess His Name.


No comments:

Post a Comment