Sunday, March 1, 2020

Happy World Compliment Day & Peanut Butter Lovers' Day & Share a Smile Day

Another day to spread a little love.  That strikes me as funny - peanut butter lovers' day - pb - spread - love - get it?  😁  Look for ways to compliment someone today.  It isn't difficult; we're surrounded by kind acts.

Are you a peanut butter lover?  I am, but not a connoisseur.  Walmart brand peanut butter is fine with me.  I think peanut butter is addictive.  I started eating a pb sandwich for breakfast and now if I miss a day or three, I crave it.  Peanut butter makes such a versatile sandwich.  I like mine plain but you can add jelly, marshmallow, or banana.  My boss, Dave, likes peanut butter on his pancakes.  How do you like your peanut butter?  Of course, in a cookie is good too.

Share a smile today - not a scary grin like my youngest 2, Kat and Matt, can do - just a nice friendly smile.  That's the simplest way to spread some love.  You can smile at strangers or even just to yourself.  Think good thoughts; it will show on your face and in your voice.

Proverbs 15:13 A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit.



No comments:

Post a Comment