Thursday, March 26, 2020

Happy National Spinach Day & Happy Purple Day

I grew up watching Popeye cartoons.  Was that propaganda to get us to eat spinach?  Well, I really like spinach so I will happily celebrate this today.  Maybe we'll bake some fish to go along with it.  Spinach has become very popular as a salad but I prefer mine cooked (spinach, not salad).  Food Lion (their brand) has the best white pizza with spinach!

Guess I'll wear purple and paint my nails to match.  Purple is the color of royalty.  Remember as you wear purple today that, if you are a believer, you are a child of the King.

1 Peter 2:9  But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of Him Who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light.

No comments:

Post a Comment